Friday, June 6, 2014

DIFFERENCE ALL YEAR ROUND

RIGHT AFTER THIS FIRST CHALLENGE WAS OVER, I DECIDED TO TRY TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE ALL YEAR ROUND!!

I decided that I wanted to spend 2008 supporting smaller causes in my area that may not get as much attention or support as bigger ones do. I also wanted to pick causes that all of my readers could support as well, even if they lived very far away.

Now we’re coming to the end of 2008, and I am thinking about the year ahead. I have decided that I want my readers to visit and want to come back. In order to make my blog more interesting for everybody (including me), I will be changing the style of my  posts starting Christmas December 25, 2008!  I love writing in all sorts of different and exciting ways, and I want to notice others who make a difference and pay attention to the small things in my life that are meaningful. I will be writing poems and sharing pictures about these things in my posts, and I want to encourage others to do the same thing on their own blogs or in the comments section of my blog! Sharon Creech’s books Love That Dog and Hate That Cat inspired me to do this. The speaker teaches us that good writing starts with things that are meaningful, even if those things seem small or unimportant. Making a difference starts this way too.

No comments:

Post a Comment